Monday, July 5, 2010

Headaches........ Why????

My head pounds like a hammer to a nail......
Headaches. The bane of a teens existence. The worst part being that no one ever believes you have it. Apparently, being under 18 years of age means you don't feel pain or get sick. You are always trying to get out if something.
But yet, if my mother has a migraine, I get stuck with making dinner. I have to do the dishes. I have to give the kids a bath.
Is there a word for special treatment because of age?
Even little kids have it! My younger brother, age 11, NEVER gets in trouble. Its always my fault. And the kid I'm babysitting, Taylon, same deal. Despite being grounded, the kid is at his friends RIGHT NOW.
But what can we do? I mean, I'm all for teens taking over the world, but that sounds a little like overkill.
With all the feeling a teenager can muster,
Daizy

No comments:

Post a Comment