Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Jobs..... Who Is The Insane Inventor??

Hey, Sorry its been so long.
I know I told you about my summer job, babysitting evil incarnate, my cousin Taylon. Well, turns out he is worse than the devil. He is the person who inspired the devil to go bad. I mean, this kid is abusive. I have bruises from him elbowing me, and I might be emotionally scarred from his insults. I know the kid is only ten, but I swear I'm gonna beat some sense into him.
I get paid fifty dollars a week to do watch him for six hours, clean the house and watch him when my aunt decides to go out. But what wasn't part of the deal was that everyone wants me to pay for all my stuff now. Granted, before it was difficult to convince my mother to buy any kind of luxury, but now its near impossible. The responsibility is all piling up at one time.
Not to mention how much I miss my friends. Britt and Cass, Sydney and Corey, Jake and Jonathon, Drake and Caleb. I could go on and on. If any of you guys are reading this, I MISS YOU!!!!
Ironically, I'm kind of excited to go back to school. Freedom is nice, but after nine months of nonexistent free time, 24/7 of nothing BUT free time is a little overwhelming. But, hey, its good not to be sitting at a desk listening to teachers drone about prepositions and fractions, right?
With all the feeling a teenager can muster,
Daizy

No comments:

Post a Comment