Saturday, June 12, 2010

This sucks

Its been eleven days since school ended, and I am just doing something fun today. Sure, I stayed over at Caitlyn's a couple days ago, but that wasn't unusual.
Today, mom is taking all of us to the hotel that she works at, in Indy. And tomorrow, we're going to the zoo. Why would I want to go to the zoo? I've been there before. I can't have changed that much.
So, in summary, my summer has sucked so far.
But I'm starting my job Tuesday, and Amy is getting me a cell phone. That is honestly probably going to be the highlight of my summer.
Yippee.
With all the feeling a teenager can muster,
Daizy

1 comment:

  1. Sorry cheer up... I started blogging to become for ineteresting as a person, and so I have been getting into crazy situations... and even when my life is interesting I'd rather have it boring and vise versa!

    ReplyDelete