Monday, May 24, 2010

Fail!

Fail. We have all experienced it. You know what I'm talking about. The signs with misspelled words, the falling, the fainting, you know. But when a celebrity does it.....

Justin Bieber. The worlds shortest pop star. Not to mention his extremely girlish voice. And now, on top of all that, he runs into revolving doors on camera.

What was he trying to acheive, pushing on it like that? Was he fainting or something?

Anyway. A squirrel tried to eat me. No joke. Dee Dee and I were walking to Caitlyn's, and there was this squirrel. You know how they usually run away. Not this one. It stood there, staring at me. So I walk up to it and I'm all like, "What's up squirrel. What you looking at? Bring it!"

And it chases me! No joke! It bolts towards me and I go running down the parking lot of the abandoned church. Dee Dee is just standing there, and then the squirrel gives her this look, and she comes running after me.
Squirrels are evil.
I'm grounded again. My little brother, Noah, was being way bossy, and he is only eleven. So I was all like, "Shut up, midget. You have no right."
And he gets on facebook, and cries to my Aunt, Kris, and Then kris gets on the phone and goes off on me. And I'm all like, "You need to calm down," and now I'm grounded. I hate my life.
Morgan is putting my hair up. I don't wear my hair up. No way. Help me..... No one is helping me!!!!!
Cory says, "Assualt Morgan!"
People never stick to their friends....
With all the feeling a teenager can muster,
Daizy

1 comment: