Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What kind of world do we live in?

Okay. Please tell me. Why would someone name their band SPARKLE HORSE. Seriously. I mean, why? It's not like I haven't said something like that, but I wasn't serious! I want to contact these guys, and ask them why they did that-and what kind of music they play. Lullabies?
I just needed to get that off of my chest. So, Cory and the girls are arguing about Cory's weakness. He really is weak. He can't even get the roley chair to go down he is so light! He needs someone to help him!
I'm really bored right now. Some jerk blocked YouTube from this computer, and I really want to search a SPARKLE HORSE music video.
Yesterday was HOT! I had softball practice, and running around that field almost KILLED me! At one point, I was playing right field, and the batter, Ray, totally sucked. and wasn't going to hit the ball soon, so I said to Tania,who was playing first, "Do you hear those bells, or am I going insane?"
She heard them. She said they sounded like the Ice cream Truck. But I didn't think so. I told her they sounded like church bells, and then I said, "But an ice cream would be holy right now."
She cracked up. I think it was the sun that did it to her. It wasn't even that funny. So she is literally rolling on the ground and she keeps saying, "Holy ice cream!" Coach comes over and asks what she is doing lying on the ground, and then she looks at me, like I'm going to answer for her, since she is apparently unable to speak. I just stand there, staring at Tania.
When Tania is finally able to control herself, she tells everyone my 'joke'. Utter silence. Obviously, no one else thinks it's funny. But T is still giggling.
So, back to my initial question. What kind of world do we live in, when bands are named SPARKLE HORSE, and some people find something absolutely hilarious, while no one else does? A strange one.
With all the feeling a teenager can muster,
Daizy

No comments:

Post a Comment